I LOVE sunsets! Especially the pink ones that make me stare at the sky with my mouth hanging open. These are pictures of the sunset that blessed our 4th of July day. I thought it was so pretty.
I love sunsets, too, and California always has the best ones. Carter likes them too and says, "Look, Mom! It's PINK!!" Pretty cute. Welcome to the blogosphere.
Yipee! I am so excited you joined the blogging world. It will be so fun to stay up to date with what you're doing and see cute pictures of your kids...Love the ones with Sadee in the sink!
A place for family and friends to take a little peek at what we're up to and catch up on the craziness of our household. Also a place for me just to jot down little happenings with our family so I don't forget them, because sometimes I think I'm losing my mind!
I'm a wife to the man of my dreams and a mom of two fantastic boys and a sweet little girl. I love taking pictures. I'm definitely not a professional at it, but I love it! I've been known to take over three hundred pictures a week sometimes! I love going camping with my family and taking naps at the beach.
2 comments:
I love sunsets, too, and California always has the best ones. Carter likes them too and says, "Look, Mom! It's PINK!!" Pretty cute. Welcome to the blogosphere.
Yipee! I am so excited you joined the blogging world. It will be so fun to stay up to date with what you're doing and see cute pictures of your kids...Love the ones with Sadee in the sink!
Post a Comment