When I got out of the shower and dressed, Tan & Cole came in the room and asked if I was done yet. I told them yes and they came in and each took my hand and walked me out of my room. I thought this was a little strange, but I was NOT going to complain! (I was getting to hold their hands!) They walked me into the kitchen and this is what I saw....
Now aren't they SO awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They made me a wonderful lunch! And it was in the shape of a smiley face! And it was on our special 'celebration' plate that we only use for birthdays and special occasions! And I got little presents! And love notes! And drawings of fire works! And a lego scene! And my favorite crystal light drink with a fancy straw!
I had to take pictures of it, of course. So after the picture taking, I sat down, and ate my lunch through non-stop smiling lips with two sweet boys sitting next to me asking me how I'm doing.
So, it ended up being one of the best days ever! I love my boys!
4 comments:
I was just thinking that I could really use a spa day - but THIS is REAL pampering! What sweethearts! You are one lucky mom! :)
That is amazing! You have amazing boys Kellee! You are so lucky! Give them hugs from me and tell them I am so proud of them for taking such good care of you!!!! Love ya!
That has got to be the sweetest thing I've ever seen. Remember that the next time you're mad at them :)
This made me tear up a little. So. sweet. You've raised them well :)
Post a Comment